[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki image

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 17:32:40 +1100

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
Graeme, you might want to use my image instead, it's a bit cleaner,
and it's shown with the dial in plain view, it's also the same
orientation the ColorMunki manual uses. And it has no logo's in plain
view.

I'm happy to use it to illustrate the black version of the ColorMunki.

You can have this image under any license you want... I'm guessing you
prefer AGPL-3?

This offer still stand, just tell me what license you prefer...

It doesn't need to be anything fancy, even a statement to
the effect that you took the photo and you're happy if I use
and distribute it with the Argyll documentation is enough.