[argyllcms] Re: ColorHug with Argyll 1.5.1

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:52:21 +1100

Török Edwin wrote:

> If I uncomment the first line, and comment-out the 2nd line it works:
> //            xrbytes = out_size + 2;
>               xrbytes = 64;

Sure, but there seem to be issued on other platforms with this,
and my ColorHug isn't returning short packets.

> 1.1.8, its the version that ColorHug came with (I purchased it recently).

I'm not sure what's up then - you need to ask Richard. The ColorHug is meant
to be running HID, and (as I understand it), HID expects to have a fixed message
size if it is to be cross platform compatible.