[argyllcms] Re: ColorChecker Passport files for Argyll

  • From: Alberto Ferrante <alberto.ferrante@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:51:54 +0200

Ben,
I solved the problem, but I forgot to post it on the list (sorry!): I
made a mistake in the command (I repeated twice the cht filename instead
of using the other one) and I could not spot it out, even by looking at
it multiple times. One day I retried without using the history of the
command line and I understood the mistake!

Thanks again for the files and for your kind reply!

Best,
    Alberto

--
Home page: http://www.alari.ch/people/alberto