[argyllcms] Re: Color management in google chrome

  • From: George Pop <gapop@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:01:35 +0300

Hi,

Can you please say more about this? In what respects is Firefox's CM broken? In
my informal tests, and judging results on a monitor that only covers the gamut
of sRGB, Firefox seems to perform the same as any color-managed application. It
does the right thing for images that are tagged with a different color space
than sRGB, unlike Chrome.

George