[argyllcms] Re: Color management in google chrome

  • From: "Andreas F.X. Siegert" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:27:48 +0200

On 21.04.2012 17:29, Magnus Berg wrote:
> It's good to have a web browser that show pictures with the correct
> gamma and color then looking at others photographs on web sites.
> Firefox doesn't. And it's a hard work to download every interesting
> picture to a color managed picture editor.
Heah?

Works like a charm here.
I hang out on photo forums where people occasionally forget to convert
to sRGB and leave in images in Adobe RGB or ProPhoto.
I only notice that when others who do not use a CM aware browser
complain. To me the images look like they are intended to be viewed.
Of course, that requires to configure FF appropriately first.

cheers
afx

--
http://afximages.com/