[argyllcms] Re: Color Space error with scanner profile

  • From: Marco Presi <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:35:09 +0100

Il giorno sab, 15/11/2008 alle 05.23 +1100, Graeme Gill ha scritto:
> Marco Presi wrote:
> > The profile (LUT based, created with -u flag) was created correctly
> > (i.e., no errors). After that, I set xsane to use the profile, but as
> > xsane starts, the following error message is displayed:
> >
> > lcms: Error #12288; Input profile is operating on wrong colorspace

[...]

> You could try changing the PCS to XYZ using the -a flag
> (ie. -ax) to see if this is the problem.
>
> If the B2A tag is the problem, try using -bn.

I tried both, but the error message is always there. However, I tried to
open a scanned image with Gimp, and Gimp claims that the image has
embebbed the profile I gave to xsane. Is this sufficient to guarantee
that xsane apply the profile, or there is another check I can do to
verify that the scanned image is effectively color corrected?

Thanks

Marco