[argyllcms] Re: Color Management under Linux and Screensavers

  • From: Andrej Javoršek <Andrej.Javorsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:04:09 +0200

Hello!
Yes it happens also on Mac OS 10.4.x sometimes after waking computer from sleep/screen saver!
But only opening display preferences suffice to restore proper settings!

Andrej Javorsek

Andrej Javoršek univ. dipl. inž.
Laboratorij za barvno upravljanje
NTF - Oddelek za tektilstvo
Katedra za informacijsko in grafično tehnologijo
Snežniška 5
1000 Ljubljana
Slovenija

Telefon: +386 1 200 32 63
E-pošta: andrej.javorsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 2007.5.30, at 14:41, Graeme Gill wrote:

Rolf Gierling wrote:

not only a Linux problem. I have the same thing here under
Mac OS X 10.3.9 Panther. Everytime the screensaver goes on,
my profile and the video LUT content gets lost.

That's more surprising, since OS X is meant to be
a color aware OS, and knowing which profile is associated
with the display it should restore it if it got changed.