[argyllcms] Checking profile with GrangerRainbow

  • From: posts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 16:50:59 +0200

Hello,

following the advice by Fraser et al. (2005) I have assigned one of my scanner profiles created with Argyll to a GrangerRainbow image. The profile was for a Fuji slide using colprof with the options -qh -Zp -as -bn.

There is a sharply defined rectangular range at upper left, which should not be there (see attachment). It vanishes if I use the option -ax, where the Rainbow image looks as expected.

Is there an explanation where this sharp devision comes from?

Hermann-Josef