[argyllcms] Re: Chartread mode

  • From: "Alastair M. Robinson" <profiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:16:47 +0000

Hi,

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:

In all cases I'll be happy to press "patch-by-patch" switch key on keyboard, select the patches
needed with keys "back" and "forward", read difficult patches spot-by-spot and switch
back to strip mode.
Another useful feature may be the keys "back" and "forward" in strip mode.

In a similar vein, one feature I'd find very useful with my DTP41 is the ability to skip a strip if it's not readable by the machine. Just occasionally I'll have a chart on which just one strip won't read, and it's annoying to have to abort the entire job in that circumstance, rather than being able to do the best possible with the strips that can be read.

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson