[argyllcms] Re: Chartread error

  • From: John Thompson <ignatzinlimbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:02:47 -0400

Graeme:

You are a genius!

Switching to USB Port solved my problem. Assume it has something to do with
USB3, rather than a hardware issue.

One suggestion...

When receiving an error reading a patch "unexpected result", it would be
beneficial to have an option to bypass the "patch"/"row" rather than the
option to include and continue measurements.

Thanx!

Ignatz