[argyllcms] Re: Chartread Sees SpectroScan then Sees Spectrolino

  • From: Mike Bowers <mikebowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:18:53 -0600

Thanks for the offer. If you compile a patched version for Windows XP, I can move forward with my color management? I'll take the opportunity to learn jam in the process of compile an os X version for myself in the near future. I switch back and forth between platforms comparing multiple tools against each other.

Best regards,
Mike

On Jan 5, 2009, at 6:46 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

[ The lack of uniformity amongst machines in the field is a constant
 source of amazement! Manufacturers seem to love fiddling with
 things. ]

If you tell me which platform you are on I can make a patched version
available.