[argyllcms] Re: Changing "ink density" in Epson driver prior to profiling

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 04:49:54 +0100

One use for the density setting is when you have a non-Epson paper to print
on, and you can then use an existing setting as a base, with a modded
density.

Buckling, blurriness etc are some of the effects if you dump too much ink
on paper; it used to be that Epson's default settings were too "heavy" for
default use, but I think that is in the past.

Edmund