[argyllcms] Re: Capture One Profiles

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 23:55:11 +0200

Let me reformulate my general question into a remark:

If the camera does not change the way it converts the scene to Raw
according to white balance, then the white balance and the "unraw"
operations have little to do with each other; although white balance may be
necessary for final output  rendering.

Edmund