[argyllcms] Re: Cannot calibrate display using ArgyllCMS v1.1.0, Spyder2 and OS-X

  • From: Luud Heck <luud.heck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:56:32 +0100

Hi Graeme,

Yeah, it was my bad. Later I found that it was documented in log.txt.
However, it was not on the changes summary on the website where another
change in parameters was reported. That's what confused me a bit.

Bottom line: I should have looked better before bugging the list. I'll
promise to better my ways ;-)

Your behavior as open source developer is exemplary! You deserve nothing
less than my respect.

Thanks again for your great work and support,
Luud