[argyllcms] Re: Can anyone help with a weird OSX problem?

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 02:53:19 +0200

Am 26.07.2014 um 02:12 schrieb Quartz:
>>> - Create a XYZ LUT + swapped matrix profile (with default settings)
>>> instead of curves& matrix
>
> And when you say "default settings", whose defaults? Should I stick with
> dispcalGUI or use argyll directly from the commandline or what? (And do
> I continue with native white point or not).

Use what you feel most comfortable with. In dispcalGUI, you can choose
"Restore defaults" in the options menu, then set "Profile type" to "XYZ
LUT + swapped matrix" (this will automatically adjust a few things to
suit the new selection). Don't change anything else.
I'd recommend native whitepoint, yes (also part of the defaults).

--
Florian Höch