[argyllcms] Re: Camera profiling with bracketing

  • From: Rishi Sanyal <rishi.j.sanyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:49:01 -0800

"I'll be happy if Argyll will work with bracketed targets too. I had
compute combined target in OpenOffice scalc. The bracketing is usefull
for digital camera profiling, mostly in highlights."

Out of curiosity, Nikolay, are you trying to make 'scanner-like'
profiles that also include a tone response curve for your raw digital
images? And trying to make these profiles include the entire gamut of
your digital camera, including black to white?