[argyllcms] Re: Camera Profiling using ArgyllCMS

  • From: "Bob Coss" <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 17:36:48 -0500

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the info.  I looked at your blog, and you have done a
really nice job of explaining things.  This will help a lot of people
out.

I'm still having trouble capturing images of my it8.   I keep getting
reflections from my clothes and other objects.   I havn't tried
lately, but hope to soon.

Thanks again!

Bob