[argyllcms] Re: Calibration of my colormunki

  • From: Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:07:47 +0100

On 28 April 2010 12:57, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The next next best option is per user.

This is what GCM is trying to do. I think just pumping it to the
current working directory is the best plan, because either the user is
running argyll from a compiled tarball (in which case it' writable), a
binary from the site, which they will be running manually, or
installed in /usr/bin, in which case it will be discovered using PATH.

That being said, it's up to you if you want to use an environment
variable or an -option. Just tell me which one to set in GCM.

Richard.