[argyllcms] Re: Calibration of my colormunki

  • From: Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:46:55 +0100

On 28 April 2010 12:13, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, you're right, it saves it in the same dir as the executable.
> (I went and looked for this possibility, but missed it.)
> It ignores a failure to open the file for reading because
> it's not necessary for correct functioning.

Sure, I think it's important to at least show a warning in this case.
strace really was my last resort.

> I'm open to other suggestions. An "ARGYLL_HOME" environment path to
> override the default ?

Can't you just use the current working directory like you've done in
other places? What I save the ti1, ti2 and those files in a GCM
specific directory just by setting the working directory before I run
the other argyll commands and the output files pop up there.

Richard.