[argyllcms] Re: CMP Digital Target 3 (not 003)

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:52:33 +0100

2009/3/2 Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>:
> Sorry, here is a cht.file...
>
> Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
>
>> And maybe someone else already made a cht file for it?

Thanks!

However I was also looking for some comments about what to invest in...

I currently own one of Wolf Fausts IT8 targets, which are not bad, especially
considering the pricing...

However I am willing to invest a little more... My budget is about 100EUR...
For which the following targets can be bought:

  http://www.cmp-color.fr/eng%20digital%20target.html

  http://www.silverfast.com/show/dc-targets/en.html

I can't really justify 300EUR for a ColorCheckerSG...

I'd like to hear your opinion on the target designs, and what is expected
to have the best results with Argyll.

I'm aware it's hard to comment on production quality... But assuming
production is up to snuff... Which target is "best" designed? Or shouldn't
I expect any better results than with my IT8 target?

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn