[argyllcms] Re: CMP Digital Target 3 (not 003)

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:57:08 +0100

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:53 PM, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> 2009/3/2 Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>:
>>> Sorry, here is a cht.file...
>>
>> I just purchased the CMP DT3 target, and tested a testing image
>> with the supplied reference files, and scanin gave some errors,
>> it seems that AA should be 2A, and AB should be 2B, same
>> for AC to 2C and AD to 2D...
>>
>> So I replaced the affected entries, and attached the fixed
>> copy.
>>
>> Gill, can this file be included in ArgyllCMS 1.0.4?
>
> From the previous version, I also replaced the expected XYZ values, with
> values
> from my reference file, which should be more accurate than values estimated
> from an image found on the web.
>
> I don't have my target yet, but I'll be reporting back on my experienced...

I received my target, and experimented a little bit. The previously supplied CHT
file seems to be pretty good.

The only change I made was the BOX_SHRINK, previously the boxes were a tad
bit on the small side.

I think currently the CMP_DT_3 is as good as it gets. Unless I've missed
something. Which isn't entirely impossible :)

I hope this file makes it's way into ArgyllCMS 1.1...

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn