[argyllcms] Re: CCMX for non-wide gamut monitor ?

  • From: Ernst Dinkla <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:24:55 +0200

On 07/08/2011 10:12 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:
Ernst Dinkla wrote:
Vista 64. There I have problems with the USB ports and the Eye Ones. The
Argyll drivers are installed but it could be that i1Match and/or HP's
Advanced Profiling System (for the Display II) interfere. The error
message with Permissions settings? at the end appears. It does that too
for DispcalGUI.

What does Device Manager show for the device when it's plugged in ?

Graeme Gill.

Graeme,

I went there several times and got the impression I had the Argyll drivers loaded, every time they appeared as the first in the driver update window, selected them again for update and got the Windows comment that I had the right drivers already. Not so, when I checked it after your reply. Used another route to install and it works. Thank you.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,      Ernst

Dinkla Gallery Canvas Wrap Actions

|          Dinkla Grafische Techniek         |
|             www.pigment-print.com           |
|             (         unvollendet         )            |