[argyllcms] Re: CC Profiles In X Specification and dispwin

  • From: Milan Knizek <knizek.confy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:24:54 +0100

Lars Tore Gustavsen píše v So 12. 01. 2008 v 10:58 +0100:
> Yesterday, I was a little exited when I discovered that ubuntu have
> the xicc tool in the univers repository. It loads a color profile
> according to the ICC Profiles In X Specification
> http://www.burtonini.com/computing/x-icc-profiles-spec-0.2.html

Can anyone point me to the project page of xicc with the
recent/development source code (if any)?

I  was only able to find the source of xicc-0.2-2 in ubuntu
repositories.

The reason I am asking is that the 0.2 revision of the specification
defines _ICC_PROFILE atoms for Xinerama (multiple monitors setup), while
the xicc-0.2 of ubuntu does not seem to support it yet.

Regards,
Milan