[argyllcms] Re: CC Profiles In X Specification and dispwin

  • From: Craig Ringer <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:24:05 +0900

Frédéric Crozat wrote:

I have plans to integrate the xicc and LUT calibration data loading
into GNOME directly (into gnome-settings-daemon).
That sounds immensely useful, especially if the GNOME screen saver and display lock can be convinced to leave the LUT alone or restore it after they're done.

I think you can add Krita to the list of supporting applications too, as support was added quite some time ago. I'm not sure if it's in the current qt3 based stable versions though.

--
Craig Ringer