[argyllcms] Re: Bug in 1.1.0 RC1

  • From: Denis S <denis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:33:52 +0200

Hi David,
key for setting coordinates of measuring window was changed from -p to -P.
Some other key was changed too, but can't remember which one, so if you
got similar problem with other command just check it's help to see new key.
Hopefully it would solve your problem.

Best regards,
Denis
http://forum.weblamp.net

David Garabana Barro wrote:
> Using a xrite i1 Display 2 with 1.1.0 RC1, if I specify window coordinates, 
> dispcal fails to detect instrument:
>
> david@maquina:~/Argyll_V1.1.0_RC1/bin$ ./dispcal -v  -r -yc
> XRandR 1.2 is faulty - falling back to older extensions
> Setting up the instrument
> Place instrument on test window.
> Hit Esc, ^C or Q to give up, any other key to continue:
>
> david@maquina:~/Argyll_V1.1.0_RC1/bin$ ./dispcal -v -R -yc -p 0.5,0.5,1.0
> XRandR 1.2 is faulty - falling back to older extensions
> Setting up the instrument
> Need emissive measurement capability,
> but instrument doesn't support it
> dispcal: Error - new_disprd() failed with 'Instrument Access Failed'
>
>
> With 1.0.4 (the one on debian), it worked ok:
>
> david@maquina:~$ dispcal -v -R -yc -p 0.5,0.5,1.0
> XRandR 1.2 is faulty - falling back to older extensions
> Setting up the instrument
> Place instrument on test window.
> Hit Esc, ^C or Q to give up, any other key to continue:
>
> Is this a known bug?
>   


Other related posts: