[argyllcms] Re: Brainstorming about profiling Android devices

  • From: "Fabrizio Giudici" <Fabrizio.Giudici@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gerhard Fuernkranz" <nospam456@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:05:52 +0100

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:59:39 +0100, Gerhard Fuernkranz <nospam456@xxxxxx> wrote:

Launching an external command to display patches is already supported.
Please check the -C option of dispread.

I'll look at it. So it seems most of the needed things are already there. For devices that support ICC profiles a similar function should be activated when Argyll installs a LUT to the video card (I mean, an option should be available so it calls an external executable passing the ICC profile instead of trying on its own). In any case, -C should be ok for characterization without calibration.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."