[argyllcms] Re: Black-/White-Level Observer Dependency?

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 00:41:05 +0200

Well,
I measured the primaries on the FOV10 calibrated display with a FOV2
observer and I checked back the emulated primaries with a FOV2 observer and
it's still looks bad (but it's better than it was with all FOV10 observers).

So, it seems I simply can't use the FOV10 observer with the current versions
of yCMS or any other softwares which don't support this XYZ system.

What is the situation with ICC based CMS softwares? What would happen with
the primaries when I create an ICC file with FOV10 observer settings and I
use this ICC file on usual CMS softwares which are not XYZ.10 systems?