[argyllcms] Re: Black turning down problem (the -r trick)

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:29:18 +0300

Elena wrote:

> I'm not aware of those internals. I was speaking of duplicate patches because
> sometimes (depending on the print process) the same patch printed at extreme
> left or extreme right may be slightly different.

It's clear. But... I suppose the several different, close placed in device
space patches may be better for profiling than the same amount but duplicated,
but not so close placed patches. The only thing must be kept: the randomized
placing of patches on the target, IMHO. There Graeme opinion is essential.