[argyllcms] Re: Black turning down problem (the -r trick)

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:36:07 +0300

Elena, I'd recommend You try another instrument for judging is the -r level
appropriate: the invprofcheck. Unfortunately it works only with "full" profiles
with valuable B2A table. I recommend -h key for invprofcheck too.
When the -r parameter is increases, the error is decreases. Error shows You
degree of "notsmoothness" of B2A table in whole gamut, not only on gray axis as
xicclu and at gamut edges as an RGB gradient test.
IMHO.