[argyllcms] Re: Black turning down problem - help!

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 17:59:13 +0300

Hello!

I've often struck with similar problems while CMYK profiling. There is one way
with Argyll - to play with ink limits and -Kp or -kp parameters.
I've played with Elena's ti3 data and have built rather smooth profile with
heavy black generation. My command lines was:

spec2cie -f -i D50_1.0.sp -o 1931_2 -n 2xOFPS.ti3 2xOFPScie.ti3
colprof -v -al -qh -Kp 1 0 1 0.6 0.55 -L90 -l285 -r 0.85 -s sRGB.icm -dpp
2xOFPScie

See attached graphs, relative.png and perceptual.png.