[argyllcms] Re: Beta RGB As a Color Workspace

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 21:38:14 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Well, of course I didn't suggest that you should support something that you
don't agree with ... you could always add your support to those who think
that it should be ProPhoto all the way :).

And, by the way, there is nothing in what I or anyone else has said on the
Luminous Landscape thread to suggest that the raw converters like Lightroom
should use anything but a very wide color space internally.  The discussion
is post-Lightroom.

Robert