[argyllcms] Re: Beta RGB As a Color Workspace

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:58:08 -0400

I really don't use Photoshop all that much but I don't understand this.  You
can leave your image in ProPhoto all the way until you decide what the
destination is.  I never worry about soft proofing for the web and just use
the LR web tool to create galleries for my website.  For printing the soft
proof is the final stage and I do this in LR now that it has that ability.
Prior to LR 4, I did go to Photoshop to soft proof but returned to LR for
printing.

Alan