[argyllcms] Re: Beta RGB As a Color Workspace

  • From: <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 23:22:16 +0100

Thanks Ben,

What raw converter do you use?  I've used Capture One and which is pretty
good (and also the Canon raw convert) - but Lightroom is a very useful
program, not just for raw conversion.  However ... the most important part
is the raw conversion, so I'm not stuck fast to Lightroom!

As for ImagePROGRAPH ... I use HP and Epson printers unfortunately.
However, I can print using Photoshop CS4, which allows printing with Color
Management turned off.  Workflow getting complicated!!

BTW ... I had a look at the Epson Enhanced Matte profile and it's the size
of an acorn, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.  It certainly isn't a
paper I ever intend to use (I had some lying around so I used it to do some
learning on).

Robert