[argyllcms] Re: Best settings for an ancient CRT?

  • From: Quartz <quartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:36:33 -0400

Eh ? dispcal is one of the programs that make up ArgyllCMS.

Oh ok, I for some reason I thought it was completely 3rd party.

I think I figured out my confusion here.

When I've been referring to 'dispcal' what I was actually talking about was 'dispcalGUI' (http://dispcalgui.hoech.net). I didn't realize argyll had its own 'dispcal' and got things mixed up when reading about how to set everything up the first time.

(For reference, I started with argyll 1.6.3 which I downloaded myself, and then threw dispcalGUI 2.1 on top of that later).

it has a certain smooth-brained appeal