[argyllcms] Re: Aw: Re: Re: Re: Instrument Access Failed

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 16:33:38 +1000

Lars-Daniel Weber wrote:

Graeme Gill wrote:

Sure - and that way everything gets re-setup from scratch.

How many times can I do this before my device destoys itself?

The life of the instrument.

I don't want to raise the internal counter by this :-(

By default the ArgyllCMS drivers don't maintain the
internal counters, because they don't alter the NV memory.

I really wonder why I never get problems with i1 Match :-(

Wondering about it is not as effective in solving the problem as sending
me the debug log.

Graeme Gill