[argyllcms] Aw: Re: Re: Re: Instrument Access Failed

  • From: "Lars-Daniel Weber" <Lars-Daniel.Weber@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:24:14 +0200

Graeme Gill wrote:

There is no virtual COM-port - the driver talks USB. There is a lot
of state in the driver (calibrations, instrument state etc.)

I one had an error message like then, when I forgot to plug in the cable:
"no device on virtual com available"

Sure - and that way everything gets re-setup from scratch.

How many times can I do this before my device destoys itself?
I don't want to raise the internal counter by this :-(

I really wonder why I never get problems with i1 Match :-(