[argyllcms] Re: Aw: Re: Argyll crashes in Win 10

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 23:26:05 +1100

tom.stahnke@xxxxxx wrote:
> Maybe we
> are lucky and this problem will disappear in the final Win 10 version but I
> guess this is only wishfull thinking.

Maybe, but I will deal with it when I manage to get to it.

> Could you provide some more information how I
> can run dispcal under a debugger and which file should be debugged?

Hmm. I haven't tried to compile or run C code using Eclipse, so
I'm not really sure. On many systems it's possible to set things
up so that the debugger is automatically called when a program
crashes.

Poking about in Eclipse, I notice that if you go into "Run->Debug
Configurations...",
select the "C/C++ Application" (or one of the other entries)
and create a new configuration, then you get a dialog that
looks like you can set the details of how to run the application
under the debugger. Presumably after doing that, one can use
"Run->Debug As" to start the application.