[argyllcms] Average -m behaviour

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 00:00:44 +0400

 Hello Graeme and the list.
I've discovered incorrect behavior of the "average" utility with "-m" 
parameter. I've tested 1.3.7, 1.4.0, 1.5.1 and 1.6.0 versions under Microsoft 
Windows Vista x86 (32 bit). Result are the same:
When I trying to combine two TI3 file with the same device data but different 
XYZ, "average -m" produces one file with two data sets combined. Both sets are 
identical and belong to the first file. The data from the second file are 
absent. I've paid the attention to abnormal low colprof error upon profiling 
two different device combined data.
The source TI3 files in attached archive.
The command line was:

average -m L100_Sublim_generic_1.ti3 L100_Sublim_generic_2.ti3 

Attachment: Test_data.zip
Description: Zip archive

Other related posts: