[argyllcms] Re: Autotools again...

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 11:13:17 +1000

Alastair M. Robinson wrote:

Yes, the circular dependency between spectro and xicc caused me some headaches!

Yes, it's awkward. The fix of course, is to split the code up, to separate the dependency out. In many ways, the division into different directories is rather arbitrary.

One issue: the "sort" binary conflicts with standard UNIX-sort - this
should be renamed to something else ...
Graeme? Is this a user program, or just a test for some aspect of the library? If the latter, we can simply not install it...

It's just concept code, that isn't used. My current baseline calls in "tsort.c", and doesn't usually build it.