[argyllcms] Re: Autotools again...

  • From: Stefan Döhla <color@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 01:42:08 +0200

> My version fails to build on Win32 too.  I need to figure out why it's
> not building DLLs, and allow for X-less building...

afaik (it was lying around for quite a while now) I've integrated X11
switches in the sources (or in the Makefiles - I don't know anymore).

>> One issue: the "sort" binary conflicts with standard UNIX-sort - this
>> should be renamed to something else ...

> Graeme?  Is this a user program, or just a test for some aspect of the
> library?  If the latter, we can simply not install it...

Oops, this was misleading. Graeme told me, that it's for debug
purposes only and may be removed or renamed in the future.

Stefan

--
Stefan Döhla
mailto:color@xxxxxxxxx