[argyllcms] Re: Asus PA246Q anyone?

  • From: "Fabrizio Giudici" <Fabrizio.Giudici@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:01:30 +0100

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:48:43 +0100, Chris Lilley <chris@xxxxxx> wrote:

Good detailed reports are scarce, most online reports just repeat the manufacturer's blurb. However this multi-page report from prad.de is thorough.
http://www.prad.de/en/monitore/review/2011/review-asus-pa246q.html

I can send some ICC profiles if looking at them would help.

Excellent feeedback, thanks. No need for the profiles now, I've still to finish my evaluation (in particular, I have still to decide whether the price tag is that or I can/want to spend something more).

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."