[argyllcms] ArgyllCMS Version 0.52 Released

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, openicc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:09:10 +1100

I'm pleased to announce that ArgyllCMS Version 0.52 is now available from <http://www.argyllcms.com>.

Apart from various bug fixes and minor improvements, the major
changes are the introduction of two new tools:

   "dispcal", for calibrating displays, as well as associated changes to the
    rest of the toolchain to carry this calibration through to the vcgt tag
    in the resulting icc profile.

   "refine", a tool intended to support improving of proofing color matching.

The main clut profile engine has also had a few improvements made to it,
resulting
in better speed and accuracy, as well as better smoothness of the resulting
color
tables. The gamut mapping is slightly smoother as a result as well.

More details can be found at <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/ChangesSummary.html>.

Any problems or bugs, please let me know.

I'm away next week at CIC13 (see <http://www.imaging.org/conferences/cic13/>),
but may get a chance to catch up on any email before I get back on the 23rd.

Enjoy.