[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.8.0 Released

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:04:36 +0200

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the release of ArgyllCMS V1.8.0.

Thanks for your excellent new release and your generosity in making such a
unique tool freely available.

However, I think I found a minor issue, using for example my ColorMunki
Smile, using dispread with -yl fails:

$ ./spectro/dispread -v -yl test
Number of patches = 100
Setting up the instrument
dispread: Error - new_disprd failed with 'Unknown calibration display type
selection'

Still -yl is being listed as a valid (fallback) option:

-y f Smile: LCD with CCFL backlight [Default,CB1]
e Smile: LCD with White LED backlight
L Smile: LCD CCFL Wide Gamut IPS (WG CCFL LG LM240WU4)
l|c Other: l = LCD, c = CRT

This issue seems reproducible with my i1 Display Pro as well, so I presume
it's a generic issue with the select key framework, as opposed to being a
colorimeter specific issue.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn