[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.6.1 released.

  • From: Serhat Abaci <serhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 08:30:30 +0200

What I find very practical is to slow down the speed while scanning a strip
to a very slow paste.

I tried this with 6 patches today and works just fine
attached I have a color profilie for cheap glossy paper 10x15cm/4x6" for a
Epson Stylus Photo P50 equipd with OCP Dye Inks
OCP DeskPrint Inks    OEM    Color
BK 140    T0801    Black
C 142    T0802    Cyan
M 140    T0803    Magenta