[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.6.1 released.

  • From: "Xavi" <forsfors@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:57:03 +0200

Hello.

If I understand correctly, seems that the problem is visible with deeper
blacks. Graeme Gill said:

” For instance if the black on your printer aren't super deep (say L* of >
5) you may not notice the problem, since it's mainly due to some electrical
interference within the ColorMunki between the LED driver and the spectral
sensor, and a sufficiently large level of light will swamp the error.”