[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.3.6 Released

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 04:26:50 +0100

Sorry, it seems my earlier email got lost.
But you figured it out anyway. :)

Yes, this is indeed reasonable. Moreover, I am happy if:
1: the PDP uses the extra refreshes to offer finer dithering
2: The ArgyllCMS code can handle this nicely

But the refresh measurements of a different PDP were slightly
different from what I expected. I can't post the log now (it was
included in the lost email but I am not at home now) but as I remember
it was ~30ms in 60Hz mode where I would expect ~17 or ~33.

Can I override this manually? (Set it to the closest theoretical value...)