[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.3.6 Released

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:36:24 +1100

Chris Lilley wrote:
> For win32 executables, the main page links to
> http://www.argyllcms.com/downloadwin.html
> which says "you can access the V1.3.5  ZIP archive"

Hi,
        that's not what I see on my browser. I'd say
you've got a stale browser cache copy. Try refreshing it
by (typically) holding the shift key down and reloading
the page, or clearing your browser cache and re-loading.

> Indeed, the zip there is called 1.3.5
> http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.3.5_win32_exe.zip
>
> I looked at the readme inside that file, which says it is
> "Argyll CMS README file - Version 1.3.4"

The link is stale, but I keep a number of old versions on
the server (people sometimes ask for them), and you've downloaded
one of them. (You can always type '6' into the URL to download
the right file.)