[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.3.6 Released

  • From: Chris Lilley <chris@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:04:40 +0100

On Monday, March 19, 2012, 8:32:24 AM, Graeme wrote:

GG> I'm pleased to announce the release of ArgyllCMS V1.3.6

For win32 executables, the main page links to
http://www.argyllcms.com/downloadwin.html
which says "you can access the V1.3.5  ZIP archive"

Indeed, the zip there is called 1.3.5
http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.3.5_win32_exe.zip

I looked at the readme inside that file, which says it is
"Argyll CMS README file - Version 1.3.4"

Is this just a bug in the readme.txt and the zip filename, or have the 1.3.6
win32 binaries not been posted yet?

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG