[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.3.0 has been released.

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:03:44 +1000

Graeme Gill wrote:
    Added new utility ccmxmake, which makes Colorimeter Correction Matrices
for a particular Colorimeter + Display combination, using a Spectrometer as a reference. The resulting .ccmx file can then be
    used with spotread/dispcal/dispread (-X option).

One thing I forgot to say was that if people want to contribute
correction matrices that they've made for particular colorimeter + display
combinations, I'm happy to put them on the website so that others can
make use of them. (And fair warning that I'm going to assume that
any ccmx files sent to me for that purpose are being placed in
the public domain).