[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.2.0 has been released

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 09:52:59 +1000

Alastair M. Robinson wrote:
condition setting has a bug. Basically "mt" is really "pc",
"mb" is "mt", "md" is "mb" etc.

Ah, OK - good to know I wasn't imagining it!

I'll see about releasing a V1.2.1 next week to fix this, plus a bug
that's been reported with the ColorMunki driver (it returns erroneous
read errors in certain situations.)

Loving illumread, by the way!
It would be nice to be able to average several reading of the real lightsource, though - because there are actually several in here - a fluorescent tube providing main lighting, and a Colour Confidence Grafilight providing some high-CRI light too - then daylight in the daytime of course. I can only point the instrument at one light source at a time... ;)

Hmm - I'll have a think about how that could be added.

cheers,